Other Services We Offer
Choose the Healthfirst NJ doctors or specialists that best fit your needs:
- Occupational, physical and speech therapists (short-term basis) - Injury, disability, or post-operation therapy to regain or develop life skills.
- Midwives – Professionals that help women during pregnancy, labor, birth, and after the baby is born.
- Audiologists – Hearing and balance specialists.
- Emergency Ambulance – Emergency transportation to a hospital or medical facility.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) – Equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, adjustable beds, and other items used in the home to assist you.
- Hospice Services – Professional help for those who are close to the end of life.
- Hearing Aids/Supplies – Devices to help people with hearing loss.
- Prosthetics/Orthotics – Devices to replace missing body parts, and body supports to remove pain and help with healing.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Diagnosis and Treatment - Testing and treatment for this easy-to-catch lung disease.
- HIV Testing and Counseling – Tests and help for those at risk for HIV or AIDS.
- Family Planning – Help with birth control and other sexual education.